• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedwingRC New 50cc Yak-55!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So there is little doubt that RedwingRC has taken the community by storm by offering great products, great deals and AMAZING customer support. Tim, his wife and children have driven thousands of miles this summer to meet fellow 3d junkies and support tons of events this year. They have been super busy working hard to deliver us great quality and at an affordable price. So what do you do in the middle of an already super busy season.... Well it's obvious to me he digs deeper as they just announced yet another great 3d plane! Introducing the 50cc Yak-55 from RedwingRC.

The Yak-55 has really seen a surge in our community as of late and if you have been following some of the 55's from other vendors then you know while they are producing a beautiful plane that flys well there is still complaints and room for improvement. RedwingRC makes sure they work just as hard at supporting the customer after the purchase as they do during the purchase. It's a simple but yet powerful business model! Keep up the great work RedwingRC!

RESERVE YOUR NEW YAK-55 TODAY AND GET $50 OFF!!!

unnamed (1).jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Description:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The all new Yak 55 50cc Redwing plane is aerobatic perfection! Based on our 30cc Yak 55, which has become one of our most loved in it's class, the 50cc brings it to a new class!

Featuring the things you love about Redwing planes already (CF parts throughout, lightweight but strong build, well thought our design and accessories) but adds CF in the build of the fuselage as well as in the wing! This assists in it's strength significantly without adding weight.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Yak 55 is a very axial and clean plane. It allows you to perform precsion exceptionally well but also slows down for 3d manevers extremly. The 50cc Yak 55 features minimal wing rock and coupling. You will find this plane is one of THE best all around planes you could choose. This is why even those who don't immediately love the shape of the Yak 55, fall in love with the 50cc Yak 55, becuase it performs unlike any other plane. The Yak 55 50cc lends itself well to both high energry and slow 3d.

You will find this plane will make you look like a better pilot than you thought you were!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't wait! Purchase to reserve one below and be the first to show off this new beast!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specifications:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]*(More Coming Soon)*
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wing span: [/FONT]2210mm / 89in
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wing area: [/FONT]89.7 sq dm
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All up flying weight:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Length: [/FONT]1961mm / 77in
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Engine: 50cc-60cc[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Radio: 6-9 Channels[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recommended Spinner Size:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recommended CG:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recommended Prop Size:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recommended Throws:[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Low Rates Settings | High Rate Settings[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rudder: |[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ailerons: |[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elevator: |[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Features:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
  • Removable stab
  • Ringed cowl
  • Adjustable push rods
  • Canister ready
  • Carbon fiber landing gear and accessories
  • Painted matching spinner (Optional)
  • Fast fly and easy build features, such as : Pre drilled hinges, pre plumbed fuel tank, pre installed rudder cable,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ya it looks great! Never was a real fan of the 55 but it's starting to look good to me now! I've seriously been considering a 50cc yak-55 and now I know which vendor I will be going with if the 55 continues to fill my day dreams!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Mike! Thanks for posting this and the very kind comments! We are working hard to create create products backed by the best service in the industry. And we appreciate all those who have taken notice.

Yep, that purple one seems to be favored in out initial testing! Guess we'll need to order 2:1 :)

Interesting scheme, especially the bottom... I designed a Yak 55 for the OMP contest a couple months back and it had triangles on the bottom too, only a little bigger. If you can find the pictures you can have the scheme. I just want bragging rights or maybe a plane ;-)

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys - AUW should be around 15.5 lbs! But strong in the right areas. CF in the wings and fuse. And some other cool features

SnowDog

hmmm....I have a DLE-55RA that needs a home...hmmm....might have to put this on my Christmas list ;)

:flyer: