• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Savox 1231 jitter

-Rick-

100cc
My brother and i use 1231s on two 40 centers with a123s and no problems yet. Both planes have about 3 to 4 hundred flights on them.[emoji106]

Hope so... got 6 new ones sitting here for my new plane and plan to get more when they come in!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Or maybe Hitec HS 7950TH? 486 @ 7.4, transit .13. Absolutely love mine on the Sukhoi.

The 7950 is a pretty amazing servo if they could take the jitter out of it.......those things are nuts. They work great if you have more than one on a surface but single they go nuts after they get some time on them. I use the 1230's on my rudders of 35%'er and love them, just don't run any Expo because they are slow and it works out just fine. I did just get my first 2230 on HV, single on a large rudder and it will jitter but only for a second or two till it finds center. Nothing like the 7950 that will go all day long.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The 7950 is a pretty amazing servo if they could take the jitter out of it.......those things are nuts. They work great if you have more than one on a surface but single they go nuts after they get some time on them. I use the 1230's on my rudders of 35%'er and love them, just don't run any Expo because they are slow and it works out just fine. I did just get my first 2230 on HV, single on a large rudder and it will jitter but only for a second or two till it finds center. Nothing like the 7950 that will go all day long.
I find this odd.... I've run my 7954's singled and doubled. 7980's singled, not doubled. My 7950's both ways. I can't get any of them to jitter if I try. No expo...30% expo, clear up to 70% expo. All three seem rock solid. I will admit I do have one 7954 on the 260 that is doubled and occasionally it will make a jitter once in a blue moon. Suspect one of my linkages may not be perfectly tuned like the others.

yakken

100cc
Thats been our experience also.

yakken

100cc
We also run the savox 1256s on the 35 and 40 centers. They are a awesome servo. You just got to fill every whole on a 40 cent.