• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Servo Suggestions

Lately nothing is working out as anticipated. And I'm really not bashing BB here. As a matter of fact they are making it right and that's what it is really all about :). Just a bummer that all the shipping charges has made 90 dollar servos 120 dollar servos. And of course the long wait for gratification:confused: :laughing:. It's TRUE It's TRUE!

I'm glad BB is working with you! :) It will all work out in the end.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
And to be totally honest I should have just bought em from Chad but when I bought mine I seriously did not know he was a dealer. That's me. Then my shipping blues would vanish. When I can afford more chads the man.

Some info Thunderbolt RC in Canada is a BB dealer and also a repair center. He has all the parts on hand. Give him a call and see what he can do for you he also does all the warranty work for Bb. I never used him but you can always ask.

That is excellent info, for those in Canada. In case you didn't know, TailDragger RC is the US distributor for BlueBird servos. We also handle warranty issues as well. :)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Some info Thunderbolt RC in Canada is a BB dealer and also a repair center. He has all the parts on hand. Give him a call and see what he can do for you he also does all the warranty work for Bb. I never used him but you can always ask.

Thanks @Snoopy1 !!!! Just so you know I think that's most gracious. Truth be known though I have been a BB direct customer for a long time because there were no dealers for quite some time. Years ago you could find BB servos sitting in the display case or hanging on the walls of your local Hobby Shop but they were not the "choice" of modelers because servos used to come as standard equipment along with the radio brand you used to buy and champion. IMO JR and Hi-Tec got the ball rolling with after market servo sales with muscle. In my 3D wanna be infancy... Many of us Futaba Guys where proud to have that JR or Hi-Tec on our plane because Futaba just did not deliver until after the fact;) ( really dragged their feet getting the 9000 series servos out). And Hi-Tec was not that far in front of Futaba at that time but those two brands where very compatible with each other on an after market level. Eventually every one has pretty much caught up. And I say this with "North American" in mind. European markets (IMO) always had more of a selection and available brands at market.

Oh! BB has all my H50B's now. 2 are in transit back to me and should be here very soon. The other 4 are in transit to them.

Sorry.......I have a bad habit of "over explaining" things and did not really intend to write a long :love: letter.