• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAQ Setting up and programming multiple servos per surface; programming Hitec servos

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
We will soon have some pics and text on setting up a 104 AJSlick with dual Futaba BLS-157HV's per aileron. The new DX-18 has a 7 point servo matching curve, so we should be able to get it close to perfect.

hone

150cc
Glad i found this...really helped me in setting up dual ailerons for the first time.

Thanks Cody!!!

djmoose

70cc twin V2
If I can get around to it...I'd like to do a quick video showing how you can program BLS Sbus servos with the 14SG. It's great because it programs to your actual radio, not a constant center which is never exactly what your radio is. Plus, the radio is working in program mode...so you can be programming one servo while the stick is controlling the other through the radio. (just make sure to use the same battery pack if possible...at least the same type of battery with a close charge.