• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
It's finally here!!!!!!!!

unnamed.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Great ideas and great hooptie haulers being done here. I did get some more done on mine the last few days. Added the cabinet doors finally. It was really needing them badly. Next I need to get some lighting done and some paint work done. Just haven't decided yet which way to go on a few things. But for now, it is functional. The weather is just too nice to be not flying. LOL

Attachments

• 20150319_125800.jpg
    20150319_125800.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 256
  • 20150319_152758.jpg
    20150319_152758.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 292

Bipeguy03

150cc
Got more lighting done last night. 1 strip of 5050's on each side is plenty of light!!
99b71b7233ef20bbfab6673caf15821a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you mount your lights? Direction wise I mean, I've got 2 strips of 5050's to go in mine as well but I've been debating on how to mount them, should I put them on the roof shining down, or on the wall shining to the side, or after I insulate the roof and put some Luan up, put a crown molding in and mount them to that so they shine out at a 45 degree..

Just looking for an idea ;) Yours looks great by the way!!

mjg0808

50cc
How did you mount your lights? Direction wise I mean, I've got 2 strips of 5050's to go in mine as well but I've been debating on how to mount them, should I put them on the roof shining down, or on the wall shining to the side, or after I insulate the roof and put some Luan up, put a crown molding in and mount them to that so they shine out at a 45 degree..

Just looking for an idea ;) Yours looks great by the way!!
Thank you. I finished nailed 2 lengths of 1x2 select pine(nice and straight) like a "T" but slightly of center to hide all of my wires. I left just enough room for the 5050's on the outside part and finished screwed them all into place. Before I put it up I did mount the wires and siliconed the 5050's in place along with a few shots of hot glue to keep them from moving. After it was up I made my connections. I think if you mount them indirectly, you'll find you won't be blinded. They are pretty damn bright. I hope this helps
586c177eee415e3e77801ec797f62419.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bipeguy03

150cc
AWESOME!!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to completely copy you lol, you answered 2 questions I had at once, how to hide my wires and how to mount my lights!!