• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Ok. We finished the painting and ended up putting some surplus Sherwin Williams Exterior and I must say it was head over heals better than cheap stuff. Thick and covered well. Last night we got the lighting up and a couple more runs of etrack. Just need to finish the electrical and rest of etrac, then look out!
Trailer Lights 2.jpg
Trailer Lights.jpg
Trailer Lights etrac 2.jpg
Trailer Lights etrac 3.jpg
Trailer Lights etrac 4.jpg

Attachments

• Trailer Lights Etrac.jpg
    Trailer Lights Etrac.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 262

Bipeguy03

150cc
Ok. We finished the painting and ended up putting some surplus Sherwin Williams Exterior and I must say it was head over heals better than cheap stuff. Thick and covered well. Last night we got the lighting up and a couple more runs of etrack. Just need to finish the electrical and rest of etrac, then look out!View attachment 16110 View attachment 16111 View attachment 16112 View attachment 16113 View attachment 16114
Looks great!!

Finally the weather and work is going to line up for me to work on my trailer tomorrow and Monday, :woohoo!:

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Getting AC power into the trailer....

Anybody have pictures of how your exterior power chord attaches to the trailer ???

Need some slick ideas. !