• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
Bout half way done putting the ceiling in, will get it finished up tomorrow. Also need to go get some lumber to put the light fixtures up.
21.jpg
22.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
got the rest of the ceiling in tonight, sorry no pictures my phone battery was dead :( anyway, need to go to Menards tomorrow and get some lumber to build the light fixtures cause the lumber yard in my dinky town doesn't stock cabinet grade lumber..... Yea hell of a lumber yard huh? lol

Also got my power receptacle in the mail today, so I'll get that installed tomorrow.. Hopefully I can be ready to paint and get the floor in over the weekend.

mjg0808

50cc
DONE....well almost. Just a couple of touch ups. Scored on this rubber interlocking floor. Was $43/box...got 6 boxes for that price from Home Depot..it was on clearance and I got an additional 15% off because they were open boxes. It will do for now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429239237.114618.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429239250.688952.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bipeguy03

150cc
Got the light fixtures/Corner Molding up, just need to do the part over the door, ended up using 1x3's because they are actually 3/4 x 2 1/2 which put them right at the bottom edge of the luan edge strips that came with the trailer.

23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg