• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
Got my mom, sister and niece to do my painting today!! Looks great, and completely changed the look inside. Gonna put the flooring in tomorrow but I couldn't help myself, I had to play around and put a couple of pieces down to see what it looks like.

I think I'm going to like it, how bout you? lol :D
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg

Well I finally got to pick up my new trailer. It was finished being built yesterday. It is a RC (ironic name) trailer. 6X14 single axle with 7' ceiling height. Extra tall doors so no more hitting my head. I bought cabinets today and will cut them in to fit. I am wishy washy on flooring but leaning on carpet or pergo style flooring. Have radio and TV at hand along with lights,wire, switches. Looking forward to the build.

Attachments

• 20150418_113449.jpg
    20150418_113449.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 20150418_113536.jpg
    20150418_113536.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 20150418_113446.jpg
    20150418_113446.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 20150418_130735.jpg
    20150418_130735.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 255

Bipeguy03

150cc
Well I finally got to pick up my new trailer. It was finished being built yesterday. It is a RC (ironic name) trailer. 6X14 single axle with 7' ceiling height. Extra tall doors so no more hitting my head. I bought cabinets today and will cut them in to fit. I am wishy washy on flooring but leaning on carpet or pergo style flooring. Have radio and TV at hand along with lights,wire, switches. Looking forward to the build.

Nice!! After getting the ceiling in mine and me being 6'6" I'm starting to wish I would have got the extra ceiling height. lol

Also, I really like the fact that yours has plywood walls, did you have to pay extra for that? Mine has got chip board and it was a b*tch to get painted today. I think I might skin the walls with Luan next winter, or take the crappy factory stuff down and put plywood up.

Nice!! After getting the ceiling in mine and me being 6'6" I'm starting to wish I would have got the extra ceiling height. lol

Also, I really like the fact that yours has plywood walls, did you have to pay extra for that? Mine has got chip board and it was a b*tch to get painted today. I think I might skin the walls with Luan next winter, or take the crappy factory stuff down and put plywood up.
Put ply up if you plan on installing any kind of shelving in it. Or anchor the shelving to the wall studs. :)

Nice James. Think my next trailer will be a 7' wide and 7' high, probably 16' long. I have enough vehicle to pull it. '14 F150 with a 300 HP V6. Love that truck!! It has damn near all the bells and whistles on it!

The plywood walls are standard. The brochure stated that it is undercoated and I assumed the floor was also. Looks like they undercoat the frame only before anything else is installed. So I need to get under there and protect the wood.

Nice James. Think my next trailer will be a 7' wide and 7' high, probably 16' long. I have enough vehicle to pull it. '14 F150 with a 300 HP V6. Love that truck!! It has damn near all the bells and whistles on it!
your 3.7L V6 should have enough power for a trailer that size. Those engines run very strong for the base engine. My buddy bought a 14 with the 3.5 ecoboost for towing and that thing is brute.

mjg0808

50cc
Got a chance to go flying today and test mine out with everything done-(I think). Here's a few pics of the awning. I'm glad I got it. Pretty much the same square footage of the trailer for exterior use. Also glad I installed the exterior lights.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429493882.377072.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429493910.440230.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429493935.552222.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429493949.142572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk