• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
A lot accomplished today....without any help.

IMG_20150523_183703237.jpg
IMG_20150523_183655557.jpg

BalsaDust

Looks good but pull all those stickers off the wood. LOL Being and electrician it drives me insane when a fellow worker leaves the bar code sticker of a piece of conduit. I actually made a help get a ladder back off the truck one day to go scrape stickers off that he forgot when running the conduit. He wasn't happy as it was already past time to head back to the shop for the day and go home.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks good but pull all those stickers off the wood. LOL Being and electrician it drives me insane when a fellow worker leaves the bar code sticker of a piece of conduit. I actually made a help get a ladder back off the truck one day to go scrape stickers off that he forgot when running the conduit. He wasn't happy as it was already past time to head back to the shop for the day and go home.
You remind me of an electrician friend of mine. He doesn't do much house wiring anymore, but he help me with a project once and every screw in every switch and receptacle had to be clocked the same direction or he wasn't happy. When he runs a bank of conduit on an industrial job now days it looks like art. Pride in your work, it's a very important thing in my book.

BalsaDust

You remind me of an electrician friend of mine. He doesn't do much house wiring anymore, but he help me with a project once and every screw in every switch and receptacle had to be clocked the same direction or he wasn't happy. When he runs a bank of conduit on an industrial job now days it looks like art. Pride in your work, it's a very important thing in my book.

Yup I'm the same way. All switch plates will be level and every screw will be clocked a certain way. Comes from working for a guy who was extremely anal about things. He could just walk in a house and tell if a outlet was out of level by looking at it. When I'm done making up a panel I will actually sign my name, date it, and what company I work for (well when I was still in construction at least).

Your last sentence somes it all up though, take pride in your work.