• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

rcflyguy

50cc
At our open house, I'm still plugging away at it.
FB_IMG_1441280034054.jpg

reyn3545

100cc
This one's very quickly becoming my hangar queen. Every time I think about going to the field, my next thought is about all the time it takes to get the wings and flying wires set up, then taking it apart at the end of the day... so I grab my MX2 and the Pitts spends another week in the basement.
Pitts.jpg

Jlc

70cc twin V2
This one's very quickly becoming my hangar queen. Every time I think about going to the field, my next thought is about all the time it takes to get the wings and flying wires set up, then taking it apart at the end of the day... so I grab my MX2 and the Pitts spends another week in the basement.View attachment 40289
If your going to have a hangar queen at least she is a beauty.

reyn3545

100cc
I think I've had the plane finished for about a year and a half, it hasn't been to the field but 3 times. Flies great, but I think I'm getting lazy in my old age.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lfed

New to GSN!
This one's very quickly becoming my hangar queen. Every time I think about going to the field, my next thought is about all the time it takes to get the wings and flying wires set up, then taking it apart at the end of the day... so I grab my MX2 and the Pitts spends another week in the basement.View attachment 40289
That's a awesome Pitts!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Mike it could be that the Pitts is too embarrassed to go to the field without pants.;)