• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show us your bad ass plane!

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
A few more pics

49=18-image.jpg
49=18-image.jpg
49=19-image.jpg
49=19-image.jpg
49=20-image.jpg
49=20-image.jpg

Hubb

30cc
How about I show you my nice pair?

108" Yak-55Ms from OMP. One is being scaled out to compete in AMA Fun Scale and the other is set up for IMAC and Freestyle competition.

14036284507_038b2bcb93_z.jpg

9253775649_d9d5f24033_z.jpg

14812627986_9bec5fa3e1_z.jpg

14812535016_235708b956_z.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Mike Busutil;31 wrote: I have a hand built 50% scale Christen Eagle powered by the Awesome sounding 3W 212 competition series 4 cylinder!

Including opening canopy, custom dash with working switches and LED's, two piece cowling, custom vinyl graphics, real screw's throughout the fuselage panels and functioning flight wires!

She was built slowly over the course of about two and a half years.

She has twin fuel tanks, Fromeco batteries, Smart-Fly power expander, Smart-Fly turbo regulator, twin Smart-Fly fiber optic kill switches and all JR 8711 Ultra Torque SX Servos. She turns a Carbon Fiber 3W 32x14 prop and a 6.3/4" spinner powder coated to match the white covering.

She is truly BAD ASS!

vF6juss.jpg

Mike,

I've been gawking at planes my whole life, no ***** since before i can remember and my jaw was hanging open looking at your pics. That is absolutely beautiful. And a big kick in the ass for you for having the stones to actually fly it!

I'd bet you're super proud of that plane, and rightly so, it's very impressive. As much as any homebuilt full scale grand champion, it's a work of art. Wow!

Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
MattyMatt;46 wrote: Here's my 2.5m Tomahawk Futura

i'm a total noob when it comes to jets but that's a pretty nice looking plane regardless. i'll be the guy asking all the questions and drooling when you meet me.

bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Sleepy keeps telling me, don't bring an airplane (when we start making it to fly-ins), you won't have time to fly but there's a Carden 40% Cap in Louisiana that's calling my name. Being here is going to cost me money!

Nice planes, I'm in awe.