• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show us your bling.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
cbarnes0061;9507 wrote:
9507=3394-image.jpg
9507=3394-image.jpg

9507=3395-image.jpg
9507=3395-image.jpg

Here is my GSN bling. I have ordered a couple decals from nachoscheese.net but I just couldn't wait and I thought they would look pretty sweet in matching colors of my Cap232. I'm not finished yet as I'm just plain tired from working a 12hr graveyard. It's not perfect but I'm pretty damn happy with it. What do you guys think.

Dang it, I ordered my GSN "bling" from Dennis today. Was hoping to be the "FIRST" to show it off on my Big 260.... Oh well, as long as we show our "proud" on our rides huh?:winking-thumbs-up-s

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
This was my first really blinged out GS....unfortunately met its demise after 4 great years of flying :upset:
attachment.php

9947=3645-DSC05829LR.jpg
9947=3645-DSC05829LR.jpg

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Pistolera;9947 wrote: This was my first really blinged out GS....unfortunately met its demise after 4 great years of flying :upset:
attachment.php

That is really slick and clean... what material did you use for the baffle? and what paint is that on the firewall ??

Really nice..

BalsaDust

It looks like the speckled paint or make it stone paint to me. You can get it at Walmart, lowes, and Home Depot.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
cbarnes0061;9981 wrote: It looks like the speckled paint or make it stone paint to me. You can get it at Walmart, lowes, and Home Depot.

But is that stuff going to be resistant to gas? I assumed it was an epoxy based something... maybe not...

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
The speckle or trunk paint is gas resistant....maybe even "proof". Never had it come off of any plane I've use it on. The front baffles are polished aluminum and the rear ones are balsa covered with chrome monokote.

I always liked to think of that install as the DA 240 proto :biggrin-new: