• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sleepy's Attempt 2...

Sgt_Buzzkill

Thanks,

We might go to it full time, just need to get the new logo installed.

I think it's easier on the eyes, and has a less "HEY LOOK AT ME" feel.

Admin;3779 wrote: Thanks,

We might go to it full time, just need to get the new logo installed.

I think it's easier on the eyes, and has a less "HEY LOOK AT ME" feel.

One suggested tweak, change the color of the bread crumb trail at the top of the page. It's medium grey on a dark background. I'd suggest a light or white font in the new style.

SleepyC

150cc
bigblueswope;3794 wrote: One suggested tweak, change the color of the bread crumb trail at the top of the page. It's medium grey on a dark background. I'd suggest a light or white font in the new style.

Yep I'm on it, there is a few of the menu items that are getting lost as well as when you search "new posts" the search bar is grey instead of red.

I hunted that search bar for an hour last night....

Ouch. Something went wrong with the CSS for the modded look... All the posts are white on offwhite, unless the mouse is hovering over it.

3989=1656-oops.jpg
3989=1656-oops.jpg

Sgt_Buzzkill

Yep i was still adjusting it. I CAN NOT find that text. Found most of the stuff in the post bit to change the background colors, but subtext is alluding me... I've been hunting it for over an hour. They could make this so much easier by actually naming things relivant to what they are!

Sgt_Buzzkill

Thanks, we are finally getting there.

Like I said before, I apologize for the "work in progress" but this was not a 6 month plan, it was WOAH, what just happened? Um.. yea lets go!!

And we were building a new site. HAHA...