Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sleepy's AW 260 GSN plane. When your flying skills are rusty, make sure your plane looks GOOD!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by SleepyC, May 6, 2015.

1. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    Not gonna lie... DIZZZAAAAMMMMMMM BOYEEEEE!!!

I called my boy Nick at NachoCheese and gave him my idea. He took it and destroyed the design.
    It's my first time self installing this much vinyl, but it came out pretty damn nice!

I is PUMPED!Can not wait to circle fly this BIOTCH!! ;)

Oh yea.. proper shop mess. RESPECT.

IMG_2407.JPG IMG_2408.JPG IMG_2409.JPG IMG_2410.JPG IMG_2411.JPG

reyn3545, Pistolera, thurmma and 9 others like this.
  2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Cool Video Scheme!:cool:

3. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Sweet, you know there is some serious stuff going to happen when both plugs stick out! Should be just right on the power side of things:yesss:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. Wow! That is awesome looking!

5. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

That is one sweet looking plane you got there!! I like!!

6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Daymn...... that thing looks like it is flying already. Heck, the motor is hummin' right along so well I can't even see the prop spinning.:banana-dance:

Nicely done Steve.:way_to_go:

thurmma and SleepyC like this.
  7. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Very nice.

8. Nice tweaks to the scheme. I can't believe she puts up with that mess in the living room though. :wink:

9. Dont let Snap fly it, without movi g the batteries back to the tailwheel axle. Otherwise, he will say it is too nose heavy.

bigblueswope and Naughty Monkey like this.
  10. Flyingjon

Flyingjon 70cc twin V2

One thing for sure..... There's nuthin else like it! Unique!

49dimes likes this.