• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Snapasaurus - The Facts.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Snapasaurus once got pulled over for speeding, and the cop got the ticket

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Snapasaurus once got pulled over for driving too aggressively. He let the cop off with a warning.

The most Interesting man in the world only drinks beer with Snapasaurus

10731=4397-Snap.jpg
10731=4397-Snap.jpg

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Sanpasaurus can feel the CG change as his LiPo's are discharging

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ohio AV8TOR;10747 wrote: Sanpasaurus can feel the CG change as his LiPo's are discharging

No, no, no.... you got it all wrong. Snappy's planes know better than to change CG without his consent.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Just watched a video of Snap dumping a bucket of ice water over his head. It looked like the water didn't want to offend him so it split and went on each side of him.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Super08;10789 wrote: Just watched a video of Snap dumping a bucket of ice water over his head. It looked like the water didn't want to offend him so it split and went on each side of him.

Oh that one is good.... LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Neither rain, nor sleet, nor dark of night can stop the Snapasaurus.

When Snappy goes to fly, "ALL" the planes at the field huddle up to see who is next for Snapasaurus.