• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So what do you drive ? Show it up .........

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I drive a '03 F350 with a camper cap on it. Only in black. I just grabbed a photo of the 'net. Need to trade it in someday but it runs like's it's new.
F3501.jpg

Picked this up today. 07 Mustang GT/CS. 4.6L 3V, 133K, Spectre CAI, Corsa Exhaust, 18" stock Ford Thrust wheels.

Attachments

• 20160125_185929.jpg
    20160125_185929.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 343
Have had the GT for nearly 3 weeks now. Only driven it a couple of times. No insurance on it, not titled or registered until Tuesday this week. Changed the oil in it before I got it out on the road. Dang 4.6L oil pan is 6 qts! Now, since getting it on the road on Tuesday, it is throwing codes, lean condition bank 1, low exhaust temp on cold start, PCV valve plugged or vac line. Plus, it would act like the MAF was a little dirty. It would start fine, but try to stall, but it would catch itself and then try to stall again, but catch it again. Does it 2x and it is ok. So, I cleaned up the MAF and stuck it all back in. I just changed 2 O2 sensors in the cats, there are 2 more in front of the cats. I drove the car around for about 25 miles, and drove by a friend of mines place up the road, and hot rodded by his place, blowin the tires off in 1st and 2nd gear, keeping it in my lane. And here, I thought the 4.6L was gonna be anemic....... It may be 350HP now, with the exhaust and CAI.

Fun car to drive! It's too dirty for pics. I drove it Tuesday thru the snow and salt on the roadways. Will have to wait a little bit before she gets all cleaned up again.

WMcNabb

150cc
Favorite is an '07 GMC Yukon XL, black on black. Bought it with 50K, now pushing 200K, but love the 6.2L which is still running strong. (16 mpg)

Farm truck is an '08 GMC Sierra 3500, also with a 6.2L, but diesel, with 80K. (20 mpg)

To offset both these gas guzzlers, we have an '05 Toyota Prius. Bought it brand new back when gas was ridiculously expensive, and parked the Suburban we had at the time. Now has 200K on it. (51 mpg)

And the newest farm vehicle is a Kubota. You have no idea how useful this thing is, but I wonder what we did without it for all these years.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
'09 VW Passat Wagon, 2.0L Turbo, 37 mpg highway! :)
'99 Suburban K2500, 7.4L gasser, 11 mpg highway! :(
also had a '66 Bonneville convertible but sold it to make room for my dad's '68 Mustang convertible, been sitting for three years, finally going to start working on it this weekend so it'll be nice when one of my sisters inherits it! :( :(