Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product some photots of 60cc Pitts Charllenger testing

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Pilot-RC, Nov 13, 2018.

1. it is still a prototype. not the final version.

Attached Files:

AndyT, WMcNabb, acerc and 3 others like this.
  2. AndyT

AndyT New to GSN!

WOW ! when it will be available to buy?

3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Another one I like could you please give just the overall dimensions of the plane.

4. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    ,I took the time to enlarge all of the photos and albeit it initially look's good, enlarged there are some nasty areas. I would assume they would be corrected on the production models.
    I have no idea what is going on with the cowl, the silver looks like patches of monocote. The top wing look's as though it does not fit the cabane and composite extenders are used to mount it. The main gear are very rough and patchy looking. The mounts used for the tail wires place a large side load on the through bolt and will probably Waller out quick.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Wow it does look rough as you said hopefully it is test plane and will be corrected.

6. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

First post says "prototype" so some rough edges are to be expected. Nice to see a new giant scale biplane model. :)

7. the cowl, landing gear cover was not build by mold. some of the paint on the cowl is Ultracote. because it only for testing.
    the testing finished. will hit the market in 40-60 days.

Snoopy1, Jetpainter and Bartman like this.
  8. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

ok, thanks for the follow up and good luck with it. :way_to_go:

Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.