• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

I we know him MON... he is 100% IRIE!
Yes Dread..... Sleepy... I understand why it is done..... High Traffic is always the key to a successful website. I was only pointing out something that (for me) was taking more time to see photos, if I wanted to view them.
Wishing continued success to GSN.
Wayne

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just added another prize so we'll now have three winners! Thank you very much to @pawnshopmike for donating a $250 gift certificate good on any Spektrum or Futaba product that he sells. Mike has three pawn shops that he runs out in Missouri but he's also a licensed Horizon and Hobbico dealer.

Big thanks to Pawnshopmike!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just added another prize so we'll now have three winners! Thank you very much to @pawnshopmike for donating a $250 gift certificate good on any Spektrum or Futaba product that he sells. Mike has three pawn shops that he runs out in Missouri but he's also a licensed Horizon and Hobbico dealer.

Sweet @pawnshopmike!! That would go great towards a second DX18 I've been pondering getting!! Need to get rid of my wife's JR 11X and get her an 18 like mine.:yesss:

pawnshopmike

Staff member

You are most welcome. Thanks for creating an amazing site.:way_to_go: