• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

Plowboy

New to GSN!
Congratulations on what looks to have been a very good event Nate!! I'll bet it was a lot of fun for all who were lucky enough to attend!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks [MENTION=225]Plowboy[/MENTION]. Maybe you can get to one of the tx events. They are looking to be pretty amazing!

SnowDog

Thanks @Plowboy. Maybe you can get to one of the tx events. They are looking to be pretty amazing!

Alan -
[h=2]Austin Texas 3D Bash[/h]
  • 30 May through 1 June 2014
  • Austin Radio Control Association Field, Austin Texas

I'm gonna be there...any chance you can make it, even just for Saturday?!

Pete

50cc
Good to see the event photos and nice turnout! Sorry I have not been on the boards as much as before. Glad you all had a great time and awesome photos!

Flymedic

50cc
DSC_0030.JPG

Hope this upload of my wife Shanda holding her prize from the 3D Bash works. We want to thank 3DRCFORUMS for hosting the event as well as a HUGE shout out to Hitec for the battery charger she won during the raffle. Interestingly enough, when we first arrived and was looking over the raffle prizes we had commented on how cool it would be to win that charger and sure enough Shanda's name was drawn.
Thanks to everyone involved in putting this together and I really hope it comes back with a ton more attendee's next time !!!!!!!!!!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 23219

Hope this upload of my wife Shanda holding her prize from the 3D Bash works. We want to thank 3DRCFORUMS for hosting the event as well as a HUGE shout out to Hitec for the battery charger she won during the raffle. Interestingly enough, when we first arrived and was looking over the raffle prizes we had commented on how cool it would be to win that charger and sure enough Shanda's name was drawn.
Thanks to everyone involved in putting this together and I really hope it comes back with a ton more attendee's next time !!!!!!!!!!!

Great photo [MENTION=3148]Flymedic[/MENTION], and congrats on the prize.
Hitec is one of our most generous sponsors and we are very grateful for all their contributions to our forum and events.

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Here are some pics my daughter took while we were there.

Attachments

• HPIM3422.JPG
    HPIM3422.JPG
    585 KB · Views: 268
  • HPIM3424.JPG
    HPIM3424.JPG
    496.2 KB · Views: 267
  • HPIM3428.JPG
    HPIM3428.JPG
    638.2 KB · Views: 298
  • HPIM3426.JPG
    HPIM3426.JPG