• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

**sticky** Beginners Welcome!

basic questions here, how do you sub a thread and also how do i find the list of threads I have sub'ed.
Been a while since I've been here and the threads I was following before are not on my profile, just gone or at least I have no clue to how to find them and I had to change my password to even log in.
not finding this easy to nav, sorry, just my thoughts at the moment.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Buck over to the right top you should see "Watch Thread" click that in the thread you want to sub to, it will give you options of either notifying you threw email or alerts. To find your sub'd/watched threads scroll over you screen name at top of page. click news feed, and then over to the left of page you'll find what threads your sub'd/watched to. If you haven't signed in since the update, then most of that content was lost, few pictures didn't make it over, and sub'd threads, since the last update things are running super smooth. Welcome to GiantScaleNews, the greatest RC site in the world.

thanks "CB", I'm learning! Love the avatar!! I'm just used to some of the other sites I have been using, found a few interesting threads on here that I'll start checking with! Hey have you figured out spell check yet??

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
thanks "CB", I'm learning! Love the avatar!! I'm just used to some of the other sites I have been using, found a few interesting threads on here that I'll start checking with! Hey have you figured out spell check yet??

Same here just learning, and I just learnded something, you don't have to go threw the steps I suggested to find your watched/sud'd threads, there is a watched threads icon at top of page to click.

Avatar is me looking at my lovely, beautiful bride, saying YES DEAR

BTW spell checkers and grammer police are right below Spammers, and can SUK an EGG

@Buck Tracker I haven't figured out the spell check here, actually didn't know we had one for the site.

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
basic questions here, how do you sub a thread and also how do i find the list of threads I have sub'ed.
Been a while since I've been here and the threads I was following before are not on my profile, just gone or at least I have no clue to how to find them and I had to change my password to even log in.
not finding this easy to nav, sorry, just my thoughts at the moment.

Buck Tracker, welcome back to the site. In the time since you've joined we've done a number of upgrades, some have stuck and some have been deleted. We're now running a software package that is different from what a lot of other sites use and while it is very easy to get used to it will take a little time to find all of the tools that you would expect to find at a forums site such as this one.

I should make a new tutorial video showing features of the site for new users. Look for another thread asking for suggestions and I'll plan to do it sometime next week.

Welcome
Bart