• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

STOLEN in WA State!!

thurmma

150cc
Your homeowners insurance should cover the theft as long as it was on the property when it was broken into. I have went over this time and time again with my insurance agent to make sure everything was covered, at least to some extent. Would be worth a phone call if you haven't done that already.

Will keep my eyes out here in NW Arkansas for deals to good to be true. Who knows how far the tweakers will go to get rid of stuff.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Just a reminder to everyone to check your insurance coverage and make sure your trailer and contents are covered. There was a thread on the other site about that subject and many found out that all "Home Owners" insurance is not alike. I had a friend that found that out the hard way with "The Good Hands People". I've had many run ins with them in my business over the years and I warned him to be careful, but unfortunately he didn't listen, and it cost him several thousand.

Double check your coverage and make sure. Have your agent explain just what is covered and what isn't and how they decide on the amount they pay for a claim. Your policy may have an amount set on your trailer and contents. Depending on the type of coverage that amount can just be a ceiling, not the amount you'll get for a total loss, so be sure.

Doug

Spats

100cc
Trailers are very easy to change the VIN and re-registrar. Nothing is totally safe but A cheap loud alarm can be very effective. My battery is on the inside as is the alarm and it would take about 5 minutes to even figure out how to get to the alarm and batteries to disable it. By then I would be pointing a barrel at the soon to be dead person.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Just a reminder to everyone to check your insurance coverage and make sure your trailer and contents are covered. There was a thread on the other site about that subject and many found out that all "Home Owners" insurance is not alike. I had a friend that found that out the hard way with "The Good Hands People". I've had many run ins with them in my business over the years and I warned him to be careful, but unfortunately he didn't listen, and it cost him several thousand.

Double check your coverage and make sure. Have your agent explain just what is covered and what isn't and how they decide on the amount they pay for a claim. Your policy may have an amount set on your trailer and contents. Depending on the type of coverage that amount can just be a ceiling, not the amount you'll get for a total loss, so be sure.

Doug
I checked mine a few years ago and found that homeowners covered the trailer and contents as long as the trailer was not hooked to the vehicle. If it was hooked to the vehicle, Auto insurance covered the trailer but not the contents. I bought a little policy just for the trailer that covers it and anything in it for any reason for about $25 a year.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
It's the little things like that, that can cost you if you don't check. And for the most part those extra coverage riders are not very expensive.