Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Strick Pro Grip Radio Trays and Harnesses

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Bartman, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Pistolera and dhal22 like this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Not interested in a tray. Maybe competitive flyers need the assistance?

3. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

I've tried several tray type transmitter holders and have always reverted back to what I learned with..a neck strap. I fly a lot of IMAC and also am a pinch grip (thumb & forefinger) lfyer. Works fine for me!

BUT.....I still want to see @Bartman in an ankle length skirt...just say'n :banana-dance:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. Is it true that if you fly with @Bartman, you have to wear an ankle length dress also?

dhal22 and Pistolera like this.
  5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Yeah I never got the idea of a tray style radio. Though I also thought I would never be able to fly without using a neck strap but getting into DLG's forced me to learn how.

dhal22 likes this.

6. Bartman

oh well, that's what happens when i tell people my secrets. :(

7. Bartman

i tried to use a strap when i was doing aerial photography with the drones and it was helpful but it's another thing to forget at home so I try to go without. every once in a while i get tempted but try to resist.

you guys make it sound like flying in an ankle length skirt is weird or something!

Alky6 likes this.