• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@ChickenBalls after the last 2 weeks i am ready for a week of the 3r's. Rest, Relax, and Rc!:woohoo!:

AMEN The frustration of the last few weeks, has been taxing to say the least, It's true tell God your plans, and watch him laugh. I'm ready for some Nall. Good Friends, Good Food, Good Booze, and Amazing RC planes, can we leave now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
11009207_10203868033724398_7594844078952126907_n.jpg
11073561_10155332341965322_6363364330084472960_n.jpg

Spats

100cc

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
2013 there, and you nailed it. I think this was a period when we were cooling off, with a couple beers, and Pepe(taking pic) probably trying to get us to walk vendors row AGAIN. It's the simple things like this, kicking back, watching the crowds, listening to the engines, that make Joe Nall, doing this with friends makes it the NALL.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well God is still testing me, just got a call from my friend John ( Pepe ) He and his wife sold there house (been on market for awhile) they will be relocating from Tucson, to Reno, so he's out for this year. I/WE knew this was a possibility, but still stings a bit. I guess it's my age or I'm turning soft, I love Joe Nall, but really it's all about hanging with friends for me, not the event. We are like family, a seriously disfunctional family if you will, but family none the less. I'm gonna look at the bright side, at least we have next year with Pepe.