• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

You know it Donnie. Rob and I had talked a lot of this but too much life getting in the way. 2016 it is!!! Look out Nall cuz the Dime's on me to get there!!!!
Yep Kelly life happens doesn't! If you change your mind and decide to come a couple of days, our camp site is yours to share. I'm bringing my REI 6 man tent with me, even thought I'm camping in my trailer, just in case someone needs a place to stay. Just bring a mattress, sleeping bag, and a couple of pillows and the Nall motel is open for business.:banana-dance:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Now this is an offer "you can't refuse" or what!? My better self control is about to go out the window!

Always did want to dip a toe in the pond. OK I'm selling the Chevy!!! No wait! Crap.....Already did that....I'm selling Grandpas gold pocket watch!!!..... Shoot.... I already pawned it! ....Damn it.

Now this is an offer "you can't refuse" or what!? My better self control is about to go out the window!

Always did want to dip a toe in the pond. OK I'm selling the Chevy!!! No wait! Crap.....Already did that....I'm selling Grandpas gold pocket watch!!!..... Shoot.... I already pawned it! ....Damn it.
Just bring up one of your birds. Put "For Sale" on it and park it on the main road. Somebody's got to want it! That will give you play money and something to pay for the gas to get home.:LOL_gif:

It use to be 7 on the main line and it was cut back to 6 the last 2 years.

I remember the main flight line from 2000, 1 and 2. I was blown away when I went back in 12 with some friends. All separate flying sections. Holy cow! Takes a solid day to take in the venue and vendors.

Thanks for all the help you do there, and allowing us to invade the place for a week!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Do you guys have any advice for a first time vendor?
I sell accessories.
Yeah watch out for the Zurich sunglass fella HE nutz. I'm gonna borrow my wifes stun gun she carries in her purse, if he comes toward me this year, I'm running away, he chases me, I'm gonna ZAP his azz. He's actually funny, but aggressive doesn't begin to describe him.