• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@ChickenBalls whos going from your club?
@Paul Puszynski @combat chicken @emtp275 and 3 others, are coming in mid weekish. Mr. Bart's son, and another Father/Son team. THe Father/Son team are gonna be first timers, always a blast to watch the first timers, add in both of them just started in the hobby, HOOK em like a Large Mouth Bass. Speaking of which, should I load some fishing poles? Hmmmmm NO Nall is about Friends old, and new, Amazing planes, seeing Awesome crazy talented pilots, eating whatever I want, without my lovely bride saying NO,and getting my PARTY on.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Oh and may throw in a little flying(NOT IMPORTANT,but gonna try), if you see this, you'll know it's not ChickenBalls flying, BUT i'm near by. Thank you to @s-washington for getting the ground and my Slick in same picture. Bite me @Terryscustom

Attachments

• Who.JPG
    Who.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 277

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I will be there Sunday thru Saturday. We need to get together and fly again soon.
Same here, most of us are Sat. - Sat., but a few can't do whole week. Heck yeah, just holler, maybe we can get Ken to fly next time. I need to get busy burning fuel, gonna try out IMAC event in June. Well that is if I can finish plane, and get some practice in.

emtp275

100cc