• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Synergy E7

I'm going to be selling my Synergy E7. I bought this kit right before the E7SE was announced and I have some of the upgrades like the motor mounting side plates and the pushrod for the tail.

Other upgrades include battery trays from 3Dheliupgrades.comwhich are nice and simple. I also have the key chain canopy mounts from RC Booya.

My set up is:
Scorpion 4525-520XL
YEP 180HV ESC (YGE clone)
Futaba BLS272SV servos on cyclic
Futaba BLS256HV servo on the tail

I also have several spare parts.

I have 700mm Zeal Blades with 1 flight on them and a spare set of DT 690's (good cheap test flight blades). Currently I have RAIL 106mm tail blades but I have some Spin 105mm and RAIL 116mm tail blades too.

I am selling without the Flybarless controller.

Price is $1000 shipped anywhere in the US. An extra charge my apply for Hawaii and Alaska.

I will include 3 12S 5000 Zippy Compact stick packs for an additonal $150.

The reason for selling is I thought a 700 would help but it's too intimidating for me. I've had the heli for 2 years but it's only flown probably 30-40 times. It's been crashed but that was on the 2nd flight. If you find a bearing or bad part on it that's not included in the spares, I will buy the part and have it shipped to you.

Paypal for payment please.

file.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Prices for parting out the heli:

Airframe: $650 plus shipping; includes spare parts and blades
Motor: $250 plus shipping
ESC: $100 plus shipping