• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fixed Tapatalk bug

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
What is the search string you are using?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I have searched GSN - Giant Scale News - and www.giantscalenews.com ( I get noting on the website search). GSN only finds two things a gaming forum and what I think is ours but does not work. Giant Scale News finds a crazy amount of stuff and not in any logical order. In face Mac Rumors comes up first

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i just changed the name in tapatalk so that it dind't include the www. part......didn't seem necessary after watching you guys trying to figure it out.
bart

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Now we are cooking, got it. No www and no spaces. Much appreciated. Good timing too as I am getting ready to do some traveling the next several weeks. Detroit next week and Asia after that and this will come in handy.

Tankd

30cc
Now we are cooking, got it. No www and no spaces. Much appreciated. Good timing too as I am getting ready to do some traveling the next several weeks. Detroit next week and Asia after that and this will come in handy.
Good deal.. Safe travels. Dang, said bad word. :)