• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Jacob "3dbandit" Pollak

SnowDog

I'm working on memorizing those...got the first 100,000 down, need to keep working on it.

Just kidding! :cool:

3dbandit

100cc
[video=youtube;mLvRF8wVOTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLvRF8wVOTA[/video]

So far one of my best flights with the extra to date. unfortunately most of the flight was not in the video.

I burned out the rudder servo at the end of the flight.:facepalm:

GonePostal

New to GSN!
Jacob that was one of the best flights I have seen you do.:scaredchair:SORRY SORRY for the the worst video ever.I see the mistake I made after suffering through watching it:facepalm:.Hope you give me another shot at it.:thumbup:Great flight after watching that video you had to be there.

3dbandit

100cc
Thanks for the compliment Postal.

no problem, you are a great videographer and this just was a more aggressive flight than you are used to videoing.

We will just have to try another video when i replace the rudder servo.:)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks for the compliment Postal.

no problem, you are a great videographer and this just was a more aggressive flight than you are used to videoing.

We will just have to try another video when i replace the rudder servo.:)

Was some nice flying Jacob. Postal, looks like you were anticipating a lot more vertical maneuvers there bud! We got the gist of the flight. Thanks guys.