• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Jacob "3dbandit" Pollak

3dbandit

100cc
After a week of rain here in South Florida, the weather finally eased up a bit and gave me enough time for one flight on my extra. Video coming soon.

3dbandit

100cc
[video=youtube;Yk7UPLkkJaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk7UPLkkJaI[/video]

stormy day, 20mph winds and 45mph gust.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Because (my personal opinion only) you'll be wasting all the work you put into the AP class, and you'll be bored taking that class again, and you will miss out on taking some other course that could be more interesting and challenging for you.

How many AP exams did you take and which ones were they?

Which AP exams are you planning to take next year?

Jacob,
First off congrats on the success in High School. You are definitely increasing the size of your "opportunity bucket". Also I agree with Snowdog, take the AP to "AP" and gain "credit" not grades. The key is getting the greatest amount of education in the shortest time. Those, like yourself fortunate enough to qualify for AP and credit will get an advantage- take it brother! My opinion. Regardless Kudos to you and your parents.

gyro

GSN Contributor
[video=youtube;Yk7UPLkkJaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk7UPLkkJaI[/video]

stormy day, 20mph winds and 45mph gust.

Nice, enjoyed this one. wish i had the cajones to fly with 45mph gusts!
thanks for posting it!

3dbandit

100cc
dth7- I still have time to make decisions about what I will do.

Gary- Thanks, it was a challenge with all the wind.

GonePostal

New to GSN!
Great flight JACOB.Yes and the wind was nasty that's why you see very few people flying on those days at MAYHEM PARK.But it's a perfect day for those who wish to have lots of fun with the wind it changes things up a bit.:bouncy:

3dbandit

100cc
Great flight JACOB.Yes and the wind was nasty that's why you see very few people flying on those days at MAYHEM PARK.But it's a perfect day for those who wish to have lots of fun with the wind it changes things up a bit.:bouncy:

Thanks Bob.

3dbandit

100cc
!!!!Night flying this weekend!!!!

:banana:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 223