• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

TESTING - Aerobeez 93" EXTRA 330 SC with DLE 111 Twin!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Perfecto!!! Man that sucker just takes right the hell off and holds it's lines well doesn't it. Great choice of motor and prop combo. Thanks much guy's great video and real nice flying Santiago.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Holy cow udders man, you guys are nuts for putting that engine in there. Sure doesn't lack any power does it? :)

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So I have a question. Since you are obviously able to run that 111 in her, how do you think a Hacker A100 would fit and perform or Q806L?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
So I have a question. Since you are obviously able to run that 111 in her, how do you think a Hacker A100 would fit and perform or Q806L?
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] don't know anyone that has done it yet. Will ask around and let you know if we hear anything.

amstd7

70cc twin V2
We recently built this plane, the airframe without fuel and flight ready weighed 19lb 11oz. We have installed for engine the dle 61 other than that everything else is pretty much standard hardware and electronics. The plane is very tail heavy when balanced at the 4.82 in recommended for the first flight. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to why this airframe is so tail heavy and how we could correct it?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
We recently built this plane, the airframe without fuel and flight ready weighed 19lb 11oz. We have installed for engine the dle 61 other than that everything else is pretty much standard hardware and electronics. The plane is very tail heavy when balanced at the 4.82 in recommended for the first flight. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to why this airframe is so tail heavy and how we could correct it?

Can you show us some pictures of your setup and the plane in general?

amstd7

70cc twin V2
uploadfromtaptalk1443466397960.jpg[URL][URL][IMG][/IMG][/URL][/URL]
Sure give me a little while. Thanks

Sure give me a little while. Thanks