• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Since all people can seem to do lately is bitch about the new site, I would like to take some time to thank all the people involved for all of the hard work they have put in the last couple of days.  The site is working great for me and others I know.  It will take a little getting used to, but will be worth it in the end.  Some people need to have a little patience instead of starting a bunch of new threads about how the site sucks.  

Thanks @bartman @sleepyc and whomever else is involved.
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif

O

Ohio AV8TOR

I agree their efforts have been amazing to get this up and running while knocking out the bugs.  

Mikeq

150cc
ericb said
Since all people can seem to do lately is bitch about the new site, I would like to take some time to thank all the people involved for all of the hard work they have put in the last couple of days.  The site is working great for me and others I know.  It will take a little getting used to, but will be worth it in the end.  Some people need to have a little patience instead of starting a bunch of new threads about how the site sucks.  

Thanks @bartman @sleepyc and whomever else is involved.
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
Sorry but it's been a little shock and awe compared to the previous site...not been bitching or complaining simply pointing out problems that they may not be aware of...if you aren't having any problems with this new site that's great..I'm having trouble even clicking on some threads to gain access...I understand the necessity for the change but an advance warning of possible problems with the impending change would have made this transition more acceptable for many of us. I know Bart And Sleepy are wanting the best website as well as the rest of us and I'm sure we"ll get there eventually...I guess I should do like my mother use to say when I was a kid...."If you don't have anything good to say keep your mouth shut!"