Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! That time of year again! Shirts/ Hats

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Xtreme_Power_RCS, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Let me know what you need and I'll add it to my list.

I will let you know a total and where to send it

2. Ok......anyone needing shirts let me know via PM. We will get bulk T's, if you want a Polo or a hoodie I need to know, as these will be a specialty item.

Choices are:

Red or grey T's
    Red Polo's
    Red hoodies

I will also need to know about any sizes bigger than 2XL in advance

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

PM sent Dennis

Decal Dennis likes this.
  4. Here are the current prices on the GSN shirts:

• Red or grey Tee shirts are $15.00 each S-XL sizes, add $2.00 for 2XL, add $3.00 for 3XL

• Red hoodies are $25.00 each S-XL sizes, add $4.00 for 2XL, add $5.00 for 3XL

• Polo's are $25.00 each S-XL sizes, add $3.00 for 2XL, add $4.00 for 3XL

Shipping US only, lower 48 only
    (add per more then 1)

$6.00 x 1

$7.00 x 2

$8.50 x 3

$10.00 x 4

If you are outside the lower 48 or outside the US, please contact me for a shipping quote, I will be happy to ship to HI, AK, PR or internationally

If you want a hoodie or a polo shirt, you will need to pre pay for those before I order shirts, you can pre pay for Tee's also if you like, this will help out with expenses.

Send pre order Paypal payments to: 1badedge540@gmail.com, drop me a PM also

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Curious what time frame to expect on these? Thanks!!!!

6. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I'll take a red and a grey t shirt, xl.

7. Going to run pre orders til the end of this month, then place the order. Usually takes them about 2 weeks to complete an order.

AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Noticed you have GSN decals on your website :epic: with various sizes!
    http://www.knifeedgegraphix.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_65&product_id=94

Curious....How does one design plane graphics for a custom submittal? Just for future reference. guessing a 3 sided view of some sort, but format? Thanks

9. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    @Decal Dennis How is this coming along? It's getting cold outside, I want my hoodie. :cryin:
    Thanks

dhal22 likes this.
  10. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Hey guys, just wanted to inform you that Dennis is getting out of the hobby and off the forums. Just issued me a refund on the goods I had pre ordered in June. Just FYI if you were still in limbo like me. I e-mailed his website sales@knifeedgegraphix.com and he got back within ten hours. Sounds like he exited the hobby in a hurry. Too bad to hear he's leaving the hobby.