• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
If you guys get bored tonight, you might want to check out our new Wiki, called the 3DPedia.

:grrreat: :pompom: :tomcruise: :banana: :ecstatic: :banana: :tomcruise: :pompom: :grrreat:

You can get to it via the Wiki tab in the nav bar, next to What's New

Obviously, it's new and incomplete. I've loaded a lot of the data to get it doing, but we're going to rely a lot on members to help contribute!

Last edited by a moderator:

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Very cool. :cool:

It would be great if we could use that as a resource to document any known issues with an airframe. For example, that it is a good idea to watch for wing rib cracks on the first versions of the 72" 3DHS Extra, or that AJ has recommended using the canopy attach bolts on the 62" Osiris. One of the main reasons that I watch the threads is to keep track of issues like those, but I don't have the time to follow them closely anymore. Having that kind of info compiled in one place would be sweet!

gyro

GSN Contributor
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Very cool. :cool:

It would be great if we could use that as a resource to document any known issues with an airframe. For example, that it is a good idea to watch for wing rib cracks on the first versions of the 72" 3DHS Extra, or that AJ has recommended using the canopy attach bolts on the 62" Osiris. One of the main reasons that I watch the threads is to keep track of issues like those, but I don't have the time to follow them closely anymore. Having that kind of info compiled in one place would be sweet!

That's the perfect info to put into the owners description area!

njswede

150cc
Checking in...

I just spoke to Gyro who was nice enough to check if I was doing OK. I live a bit inland, so we didn't get any flooding, but the wind hit us pretty hard. I think I have 10 trees down on my property alone. The power is out, obviously, and it looks like the grid is pretty messed up still. They've been working in my neighborhood, so I'm optimistic we may get power back soon. I do have a generator that powers half of my house, so we're doing OK, although the heat is out, which isn't ideal when the temp creeps below freezing at night.

I haven't been online much lately because there's just so much to do around the house, not to mention all the time spent in gas lines to get fuel for the generator.

Here's my current project:

heavy_duty_yard_work.jpg