• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SteveT.

100cc
Threads are moving along nicely.....glad to see you guys are enjoying the new forum!!!

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
General Settings/ Thread Settings / Linear - Newest First.
I tried that, and it doesn't work. I also use Tapatalk for a few other forums, and they are the same. If I change the setting on the userCP from my laptop, then Tapatalk will show newest posts first when "Oldest post first" is selected (in the Tapatalk settings), for some reason. Go figure. I've got it set that way now, all is well.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
You could always talk to ben about an uncovered 51 slick.......who's know maybe he would do that. A U-cover version.........would be pretty neat.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Maybe I'm the only one who likes to see the latest posts at the top, but I've tried every option Tapatalk offers, and cannot get it to load the latest posts first. I hate having to change to the last page to see the latest posts..

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

You could always talk to ben about an uncovered 51 slick.......who's know maybe he would do that. A U-cover version.........would be pretty neat.

I believe this has been tried before and they decided it wasn't worth it.

quadracer

100cc
Is there a "Pictures" forum? I know there's build logs that usually include photos, but a Photo Forum with a "Photo of the Week" feature would be the hits. Maybe I just haven't found it yet.

gyro

GSN Contributor

Speaking of Ben... anyone got him on speed dial? I'd really like to hear what he thinks of the new site!

Ken Man

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
Gyro,
saw the message pop up, but couldn't open, said it may have been blocked by my pop up blocker, didn't stay up to check and see though.
Have to go now, have fun:cool: