• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

yea sorry.

the gross part is only about 2% of the job. the other 98 is stressful. it definitely doesnt pay enough, well at least it doesnt pay me enough.

wedoitall

Once you get addicted to RC, no job pays enough. There's always bigger planes to buy...

we all know thats right! trying to figure out a way of getting a MXS and a gasser before the FLI's and bowling green.

whats this talk about being addicted. im not addicted. all of you guys may be, but not me.

wedoitall

That is true Pontus! Thats why I am pissed my job is only giving 1-2 days a week. I know I am 17 but come on.

ha! you could be like me and get 1-2 days off.....a month! youll be set one day, i can see it. from the little time ive been into 3d, most that fly 3d/precision are in a different class. driven and perfectionist are just a couple things to describe most of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
Anyone interested in a hacker A10-9L? I have one brand new in the box just sitting there... waiting for some use. $35 shipped

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Because he works with dead people? Dying is the most natural thing in life. OK, I'd admit, the whole embalming thing seems a bit messy to deal with, but there's nothing awkward about it.

But then again, that's just me and my relationship to death.
The first (and last) time that I rode Greyhound, a super hot girl asked if she could sit beside me. ;) :bouncy: :banana: :beatingheart: :tongue:

First thing she says after she sits down is "So, do you like dead people?". :facepalm:

For the next six hours I got to hear all about embalming and how she was studying to become a mortician. I think I only got about five words in the whole trip. I grew up on a farm and have seen lots of death, but there was nothing hot about the girl after that trip. :sadface:

wedoitall

thats funny. i bet a few months on the job she wouldnt be all chatty about it tho. its definitely a job that you HAVE to leave at the door when you leave work. i had a incident happen a couple weeks ago. a freak accident, that was actually the familys fault. ive been having a pretty rough time with it tho.

3d flying and planes has pretty much kept me sane. its great for stress.

cant wait for the FLI"s, Bowling Green, and the Wingnuts shows. i could definitely use a break and maybe a few beers with some fellow addicts.

Last edited by a moderator: