• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

I'll be there. Not sure when I'll actually arrive (probably some time on Monday) staying thru Saturday. We'll see how much of my to do list I actually get done before Nall. Lol

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'll be there. Not sure when I'll actually arrive (probably some time on Monday) staying thru Saturday. We'll see how much of my to do list I actually get done before Nall. Lol

Will be there Wednesday-early Sunday.

IDK if I am now. I am supposed but I in English class I haven't been doing so hot(holding a C at least) because I am not very good at vocabulary. The school sent a letter to my house saying if I do not get at least a 70 this marking period(which I will) I won't be graduating but I am already doing better and have an 89. My dad is royally peod and isn't sure if we will be going now. I sure hope we considering I have had it marked in the calendar since last July. I also had plans to fly with multiple people that I can only see once a year and it may be ruined. I know school comes first but I am doign better :(

Here is our Joe Nall thread (http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?1225-Joe-Nall!!!-May-11th-18th-2013&p=29883#post29883) maybe some of you can coordinate to meet up and fly together!

-G

joshgluck

100cc
That's awesome! Congrats Pontus ! You might be able to convince Tim and I to watch your six ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
High 70 degrees. Light and variable wind becoming northeast at 6mph. ummm yardwork can wait until tomorrow. HAHAHA. Loading up the car shortly. :)