• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

joshgluck

100cc
Visited my favorite client today: The one that's 2 minutes from the flying field. Took my 58 Edge for an extended lunch break and put three packs through it. That didn't suck at all!

Good for you! I wish I had flown today.. It's been too long.

I finally received my glaciers 2s2200mah Batts for the 74 and 72 as well as my Miracle brushless smoke pumps.

On the bad news front I messed up james' order for replacement LG for his 72 extra.. So now the waiting begins. Come on redwingrc!

Has anyone else used Redwing? Experience?

3dbandit

100cc
Does Twisted hobbys have a warranty?

Attachments

• laser.jpg
    laser.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 216

wedoitall

can you send in your hitec servos for service if you don't have a receipt? also if its not covered under warranty could I pay them to have them fixed or gears replaced? I have a couple hands full of servos I wanna send in.

hone

150cc
Does Twisted hobbys have a warranty?
Send Brad at Twisted Hobbys an email and he should be able to help you out.
can you send in your hitec servos for service if you don't have a receipt? also if its not covered under warranty could I pay them to have them fixed or gears replaced? I have a couple hands full of servos I wanna send in.

Yeah you can send them in without a receipt. If it's not covered under warranty they'll call you to tell you how much it'll cost to fix them but the first time i sent in servos with stripped gears they didn't charge me.
I sent in 4 x 7245s after they went through a tree and it cost me $60 to have all four repaired.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Maybe, maybe not. I had received a bad servo on my Crack Yak and tried twice emailing him at the email link on the Twisted Hobbies site and never heard back.

Ya know what it is. Just no one likes you. :)

Just kidding man. That is odd though with the email. I've always gotten great response from twisted if I have needed it.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Ugh flying my crack slick at work this morning. Get in 1 flight. Hand it to my father to fly for a minute and doesn't he manage to break the only prop I have with me this morning. Lol figures that's my luck. Perfect day out as well. At least I have the charger to get everything else charged to fly later this evening.

wedoitall

Just kidding man. That is odd though with the email. I've always gotten great response from twisted if I have needed it.

Yea Brad has emailed me back at midnight a couple of times. Of all the different hobby companies ive dealt with Twisted and Subsonic are above and beyond the rest

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It

Well you may be right :rolleyes: because i also had several PM's with Cody as well and he even gave Brad a heads up of my problem and attempts to email him. It's only cheap servos so I never pursued it. I threw them all away and wend back to my favorite foamy servo the Futaba S3114 and am so happy. I was just pointing out that an email is not a given to get a reply not slamming TH.

Last edited by a moderator: