• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
Much respect to my coworkers in the armed services, and to the public safety and first responders who keep us safe at home. They're all heroes to me.
Now that all that is settled....

So who is planning on going flying this holiday weekend?

I am! The weather looks kind of iffy, but I'm sure one out of three days will provide enough hours without rain to be deemed flyable. Saturday, maybe. I may even maiden my 71" Slick if I can find parts to build a Deans-to-Andersson adapter.

wedoitall

i plan on it. haven't got to fly all week :D cept for past sunday. oh wait today is just tuesday right. seems like a week.

i have a telemetry question. after about the 18 flight on my little slick i started getting alarms for frames, holds and A. quite a few in a couple of flights. seems like it doesnt do it till about 3 minutes or so in the flight.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
i plan on it. haven't got to fly all week :D cept for past sunday. oh wait today is just tuesday right. seems like a week.

i have a telemetry question. after about the 18 flight on my little slick i started getting alarms for frames, holds and A. quite a few in a couple of flights. seems like it doesnt do it till about 3 minutes or so in the flight.

What is your receiver?

SnowDog

I am! The weather looks kind of iffy, but I'm sure one out of three days will provide enough hours without rain to be deemed flyable. Saturday, maybe. I may even maiden my 71" Slick if I can find parts to build a Deans-to-Andersson adapter.

Pontus, maybe you can build a Deans to APP adapter? Guess you'd need to have some APP hardware. I just acquired six batteries with APP connectors, so I'm going to have to invest in the crimper and some power poles, I think. :)

I'm planning on flying as much as possible, I don't think I've seen a better forecast that this:

Weather Forecast 2013-07-02.PNG

Looks like the 71 Slick is going to get quite a workout over the holiday weekend! :D

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Oh and I plan to ring out the Byper and Buck Huck all day Friday if the weather holds. I haven't had the chance to really practice for the 38 yet. Too many projects at work ATM.