• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Just received word from LandonK at ExileHobby.com that I received the most votes in the picture contest! :cool:

Thank you to everyone who voted for my pic! :)

Big thank you to ExileHobby.com for sponsoring the contest and putting up the great prizes! :cool:

Also, thank you 3DRCForums.com for hosting such a fun contest! ;)

Santi8

70cc twin V2
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

Well that's what is recommended haha. Ps read my other post I edited it.

For RF6, I grabbed a 4.5 for $65 then got the $49 upgrade disk on eBay! If you can find a used 4-5.5 you could save a bunch, I know you're working on a full time student budget!

Santi8

70cc twin V2

Just received word from LandonK at ExileHobby.com that I received the most votes in the picture contest! :cool:

Thank you to everyone who voted for my pic! :)

Big thank you to ExileHobby.com for sponsoring the contest and putting up the great prizes! :cool:

Also, thank you 3DRCForums.com for hosting such a fun contest! ;)

Who won second, I'm excited to see who I'll be designing for?!?

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I asked LandonK from ExileHobby.com to send the Sbach to a friend that has been wanting one of the Skywing Sbach's for awhile. He thought that was nice, and out of the blue he offered to send me a tshirt or a hoodie!

What an awesome guy!!!!

:cool: :):cool::)

Sorry for the cross-post, but I had to pass this on!

quadracer

100cc

Good on ya, GP! I had planned to set the plane up for my little brother if I won it.