• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

between 1/10th and 1/4 inch of rain all day?......thats like a light mist isnt it?

we had to get at least a few several inches late last night early this morning.

did get to fly about 5 hours/25 packs today at the club field. First I got to fly since last Wednesday, which is like a month in Rc time

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Some pics I took while driving yesterday. Storm packed a punch. Half an hour later the wind died down just enough to dump about an inch of rain in another half hour. Then it was gone. Rain was falling almost parallel to the ground. Unfortunately for me I had to exit Costco during the worst of it. I was soaked through in seconds. We desert rats don't really carry umbrellas or the like lol ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374470289965.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374470289965.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 219
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374470327180.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374470327180.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 201
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374470349913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374470349913.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 234

dth7

Some pics I took while driving yesterday. Storm packed a punch. Half an hour later the wind died down just enough to dump about an inch of rain in another half hour. Then it was gone. Rain was falling almost parallel to the ground. Unfortunately for me I had to exit Costco during the worst of it. I was soaked through in seconds. We desert rats don't really carry umbrellas or the like lol ;)

Heard you had some nasty dust storms too!

3dNater

Really cool pics. Almost looks like a painting-

Thanks... they could be better if I wasn't driving and it wasn't my phone lol ;)

Heard you had some nasty dust storms too!

The pics didn't really do it justice. Those are just before the worst of it. The sky was completely blocked out by it... My ears were full of sand as well just from being out in it for a few minutes. It was crazy.

3dNater

Any of you guys ever try crossfit? I just did my second WOD. The first was on Saturday and I was so sore yesterday I could barely move. Today was not so bad but still a bit sore. I went in to the doctor last week to get a physical. I hadn't had one in about a decade and have been feeling pretty crappy for a long time. That is what happens when you nurse your soda at a desk job all day. For me it has been long hours of school work but it amounts to the same thing. Anyway, doc told me to get serious about losing some pounds and gave me a testosterone shot. Boy I am a new man after that shot. I can't believe what a pick up in energy I am feeling! I feel like I can accomplish stuff now lol :D

dth7

Any of you guys ever try crossfit? I just did my second WOD. The first was on Saturday and I was so sore yesterday I could barely move. Today was not so bad but still a bit sore. I went in to the doctor last week to get a physical. I hadn't had one in about a decade and have been feeling pretty crappy for a long time. That is what happens when you nurse your soda at a desk job all day. For me it has been long hours of school work but it amounts to the same thing. Anyway, doc told me to get serious about losing some pounds and gave me a testosterone shot. Boy I am a new man after that shot. I can't believe what a pick up in energy I am feeling! I feel like I can accomplish stuff now lol :D

I'm going to turn into my mother here for a second! "Moderation in all things". Cross fit is (as they say up here in Boston) "wicked haaarsh". Go easy with it. A good friend's son is heavily into it and he's on the forefront of the discipline. Good luck.

I'm enjoying my 2nd round of Insanity myself. Then I'm doing P90X then P90X2. :thumbup: