• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just wanted to send out a big thank you to @danielph for spending a LONG time both talking RC, and recording an awesome podcast with me. This episode is one I definitely can't wait to release!

Hey [MENTION=1122]danielph[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2838]Andrew Jesky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=646]cwojcik[/MENTION] any chance you could enlighten us at this thread? Thank you.
http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?t=2182

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
And on a more serious note... For those of you who do so, please send prayers up.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
If it makes you feel any better, I once drilled a hole in my finger with a high speed dremel tool. Using a bench vise now....finger recovered, but my MD had a pretty good laugh at my expense.

Oh man.... that sounds sooo painful...

hey 3dmike, how's that thumb healing? hope you're doing well. yowza, maybe it sounds worse than it is…but it sounds pretty bad.

It's healing well... still can't feel anything on one side of the thumb but I imagine that will change in the next month or so... My poor wife wraps it everyday and wants to throw up every time she sees it. LOL She's an absolute Angel! I also found it didn't mess with my flying to bad... I guess when you suck no one can tell the difference.... HA HA HA!