• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

danielph

50cc
We have crazy winds here. A few years back our neighbor clocked it at 119 mph. Needless to say, there was lots of repair work that was done on many homes in the area. Wind is just part of living here. All in all, I love this place though. Country, mountains, lots of blue sky, and a relatively dry climate,...

A few years back it snowed in June. Yes, the weather is kinda' crazy and un-predictable sometimes, but it's usually not too bad.

aronph

70cc twin V2
My plane is on the pool table next to all the reloading equipment. I've been lookin at it for like 4 months now. Startin to itch.....

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Building when not in the right frame of consciousness always comes to a bad conclusion for me. When it it ready to be built right, it will call me, I will be obsessed till it it done and in the air. Don't rush, go with what you sense is right.

It is a hobby after all. ...

Building when not in the right frame of consciousness always comes to a bad conclusion for me. When it it ready to be built right, it will call me, I will be obsessed till it it done and in the air. Don't rush, go with what you sense is right.

It is a hobby after all. ...

Yeah. I just haven't had any time to build/fly recently. Haven't been very active on the forums either due to school, choir, and theater.

Man this Winter weather here in the Mid south Sure does Stink.. I am getting flying with draws and the Sim isnt fixing the Fix I need