• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
off topic.....
How do I search Craigslist for something coast to coast without picking a state/city. For instance I am looking for a Randall RG100es or a Randall Century 200 guitar head. How do I find ALL the listings on Craigslist REGARDLESS of where they are?

Dunno dude, but it would be great to hear some music from you :D been a long time... and never on this site... since you posted some ;) I'll put my next airplane vid to it if you want to send me some files.

aronph

70cc twin V2
I got some stuff but no vocals....does that matter? Im not reall savvy on sending files but I think I can email mp3's

dskuro95

100cc
Weekend

I must say, that was probably the best weekend I have had in quite some time!
I got to break out the 103" Extra for the first time this season (4th flight on it), maiden my 89" Slick, play with my demon cortex in my 72" extra, fly my friends 70" Velox and my other friends 48" Vyper and 51" Slick. Also played with the 350qx for a little while. Agility mode full time is soo much fun.

Also [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] , I got to test out my new Pulse pack. I must say after adding that battery to the plane, I had to lower the gain on my Demon Cortex. They are flippin' awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202571117932679

103 2.jpg103 3.jpg103 4.jpg103 5.jpg20140412_085348.jpg103 hover.jpg

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
That is so true! It was almost 80 here on Monday, working on the trailer in a T-shirt. Woke up this morning to a layer of snow.

Yeah, thanks Gonzo for sending that to us! When I landed in DTW two days ago it was gusting to 45 knots. I guess we know how that weather got here so fast!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
There was actually more snow here than that. It was low 70's on monday and snow and 20's yesterday. Right now it is beautiful sunny and a balmy 33 deg. 3 mph wind so it is foamy time! I have yet to fly any balsa this year. Snow is off the lawn so this weekend the little SHP will be out.