• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKfreak

150cc
I have that 50cc mxs, but I want a 35% plane. The EF extra 103, the limited aero v3 edge 540 and PAU edge 540 are at the top of my short list. I and getting a gp123 pr DA120 used. Just takes time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you mean the EF 104 Extra. That thing is the real deal. Cody just won the IMAC worlds freestyle with his.

The only new 120cc ARF that has my interest at the moment is the new 3DHS 106 Edge. I have loved all their edges and I don't see why this one will be any different.

3dbandit

100cc
I have that 50cc mxs, but I want a 35% plane. The EF extra 103, the limited aero v3 edge 540 and PAU edge 540 are at the top of my short list. I and getting a gp123 pr DA120 used. Just takes time.

The PAU planes are very nice. I would consider the PAU extra.

I'm building one right now and I'm amazed by the quality. Some of the finest I've seen.

SnowDog

WOOT! Just got a call from Greyhound...a package is waiting for me at the station!!!
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] strikes again!!!

Thanks Gary, that was great timing...I will stop there on my way to work tomorrow...how big is the box?

gyro

GSN Contributor
WOOT! Just got a call from Greyhound...a package is waiting for me at the station!!!
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] strikes again!!!

Thanks Gary, that was great timing...I will stop there on my way to work tomorrow...how big is the box?

Should fit into any vehicle with a back seat