• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

What a fantastic day yesterday!!! Had a buddy of mine invite me to fly in Wenatchee yesterday so I took him up on it! I left here at 8:30 am and got there at about 10:15, I intended to only stay till 2 or so. The last I looked at the clock it was 1:00pm so I thought "one more hour"..... The next thing I knew the darn clock said 5:30!!! Great flying conditions, field, and friends!!!! It has been years since I have lost all track of time like that!! It was worth it though, wish I had more time for days like that... Oh well got to get ready for the big weekend...... Gonna daydream about that for a long time to come....

Bipenut that is awesome! Losing track of time like that is a sure sign that you are having fun. I'm grateful to say that losing track of time happens for me at work fairly regularly, so I feel blessed to be doing work that I love. Oh yeah, I lose track of time at the field hanging out with the boys, talking, flying, mentoring, troubleshooting, etc. Field time with flying buddies is awesome!

Glad to hear you had a good day!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So I'm consulting the experts.

Looking for a 100-120cc airplane.

I fly everything- low and slow ball draggin rudder smackin elevator flappin old school 3d, IMAC, precision, new 3D high energy, like I said everything.

What airplane excels at doing a mix of all of those??

Bipenut53

150cc

I fly everything- low and slow ball draggin rudder smackin elevator flappin old school 3d, IMAC, precision, new 3D high energy, like I said everything.

Extreme Flight..... Any model!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Sooooo many options!!! Let me ask you this... what planes have you liked the most so far that is in the class above?

Of course Aeroworks, EF, 3DHS, Pilot (yes I said it! Pilot) and others have some great offerings.... on the horizon you will also have the AJ Laser 230z in that size as well as a RedwingRC Extra coming out soon with Joe Smith's touches....

Bipenut53

150cc
Sooooo many options!!! Let me ask you this... what planes have you liked the most so far that is in the class above?

Of course Aeroworks, EF, 3DHS, Pilot (yes I said it! Pilot) and others have some great offerings.... on the horizon you will also have the AJ Laser 230z in that size as well as a RedwingRC Extra coming out soon with Joe Smith's touches....

Wow Mike, Yes of course those are great planes, even the Pilot lol, I just had a knee jerk reaction.... I need to stop that!! lol