• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

aronph

70cc twin V2
I was just talkin to Greg Poppel about that the other day....I have never flown one of those high dollar deals before

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey guys in case you missed it [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] is selling these cool Titan RC USA night flying LED light kits for only $19.99! Man they look sweet!

TITAN-RC-USA-Banner.jpg

Titan RC USA Ultra Bright LED Night Fly System

Introducing the High Quality LED Night Fly System created by Titan RC USA. This system was designed by Titan RC with the Aerobeez 38" Slick 540 as the test platform. Each Night Fly System consists of four LED light strips with three Ultra Bright LEDs per strip. Each strip is 0.6" Wide by 2.0" Long by 0.125" Thick. The entire LED night Fly System weighs "g". If you have been looking for a simple solution Night Fly System for your RC aircraft, look no further. The Titan RC USA Night Fly System will add the bright flare that your RC needs to excel and show off your skills in the night sky!

Kit Contents:

Four Ultra Bright LEDs
Extra Wiring
Double Sided Tape

For more info click here!

TITAN-RC-NFS_D_1.jpgTITAN-RC-NFS_D_2.jpgTITAN-RC-NFS_D_3.jpgTITAN-RC-NFS_P_1.jpg

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I actually forgot i bought this last summer. Its an eflite spacewalker and i can fly it out front of my house. Something to step out and get a quick flight on. image.jpg

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Dude, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. You bought TWO 100cc planes :veryshocked: Gonna need a bigger trailer!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Dude, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. You bought TWO 100cc planes :veryshocked: Gonna need a bigger trailer!

Yes. This Yak that's all ready to go, and I also bought a 100CC Edge as a spare airplane for when the Yak goes in. The Yak flies pretty good though from what my quick 6 minute flight told me today, it only has about a dozen flights on it too, so very lightly used. My buddy is the one who built it and he is very skilled with this builds, so it's built to how I want it to be.

No trailer yet.

Can you say Jealous? :tongue: Very nice Xpress.
That would look so good in my trailer.

It would look good in my trailer.... If I had a trailer...:popcorn:

Need to figure something out for the landing gear. It's WAY too short, the prop clears by only a few inches :veryshocked: