• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Tell me more...? Airframe ideas [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] ?

Well.... My truck is getting kinda full on trips to the field.... but there is still a little room in there for a 35cc airplane. I have never had one that size and they look like fun! So my thought is..... Maybe.... lol an Aeroplus Slick with an EME 35cc from Mile High RC. I bought my EME 70cc twin from them and was very pleased with their customer service, [MENTION=298]Outofdenver[/MENTION] Mike is a nice guy and even sent me extra stickers on his own dime!! Gotta love stickers lol

aronph

70cc twin V2
It took a while to figure out but I discovered I dont like the slicks. I liked my 3DHS 41 edges but I had a 92 and dispised it. Ive had a 57 (extra), 87 (extra) and now a 103 (extra). The extras are a better airframe for me.

Bipenut53

150cc
I had a 64" EF MSX, I didn't much like that airplane, everything I did to make it fly better just didn't work out. I had a battery failure and it crashed. I never replaced it and I cant really bring myself to seriously consider another one since....

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I prefer the Slicks. I have 3 of them now!!!

-44" 3DHS Slick
-70" Aerobeez Slick Pro
-91" Aerobeez Slack "BANSHEE"

If Aerobeez releases a 100cc Slick I'll be all over that one.

:)

Bipenut53

150cc
I prefer the Slicks. I have 3 of them now!!!

-44" 3DHS Slick
-70" Aerobeez Slick Pro
-91" Aerobeez Slack "BANSHEE"

If Aerobeez releases a 100cc Slick I'll be all over that one.

:)

I see a pattern there [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] lol, I have seen lots of Slicks in action in lots of different configurations and I like the way they fly so that is what is sparking my interest.