• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Must have been my email to Suzanne mentioning what you do for the community! :). Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
You deserve it man! Have fun and I'm sure she didn't even see my email she's so busy!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Been gone on a work trip thing last week... Looks like I get two weeks of rain in the forecast... Hmmmm the H9 15cc Carbon cub is just waiting for its first engine run and a maiden. And the building up the confidence to fly the laser again after my brief brownout... Couldn't seem to duplicate it, guessing it was the antenna orientation since when it happened all three antennas were basically pointing the same direction at that time I'm pretty sure.

Bipenut53

150cc
Been gone on a work trip thing last week... Looks like I get two weeks of rain in the forecast... Hmmmm the H9 15cc Carbon cub is just waiting for its first engine run and a maiden. And the building up the confidence to fly the laser again after my brief brownout... Couldn't seem to duplicate it, guessing it was the antenna orientation since when it happened all three antennas were basically pointing the same direction at that time I'm pretty sure.

I agree with the antenna orientation. I would do a 360 degree range test

cam4569

70cc twin V2
My weekend is about shot for attempting to Fly, short road trip to visit family however with any luck on my way through I will get to stop and see [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] and pick up a new project. If all works out it will be my next build log

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice!!! I think I saw one on cl this morning for cheap! Have him do a quick check. Think it was in the Portland area.