• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hehe if the world does go SNAFU I'm going with my dad to a gun store and getting 2 pistols, two shotguns, and two rifles with a crapload of ammo, a ton of survival stuff, a massive pickup, and my dog. And 200 pounds of beef jerky of course. :D ;)

quadracer

100cc
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

You're gonna wanna do that BEFORE the world goes nuts.... Good luck trying to even get in a gun store the day of! LOL

Hehe if the world does go SNAFU I'm going with my dad to a gun store and getting 2 pistols, two shotguns, and two rifles with a crapload of ammo, a ton of survival stuff, a massive pickup, and my dog. And 200 pounds of beef jerky of course. :D ;)

Amen... I'm loading up on weaponry, and beef jerky :D Oh yeah, and then I need a car! Lamborghini dealership here I come!