• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Re: The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I plan on using a kitchen knife to get a hand gun from the weak. With that handgun I'll get a rifle...etc. etc. Until i'm the meanest SOB in the valley. LOL. Four clicks right.

Ron

I only have enough ammo to hold you off for a month or so. Longer if you are slow or dumb;)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I agree that Extreme Flight spinner have larger openings than most requiring no or little trimming but what prop you use also affects the size of the opening too.

3dplank

70cc twin V2
I plan on using a kitchen knife to get a hand gun from the weak. With that handgun I'll get a rifle...etc. etc. Until i'm the meanest SOB in the valley. LOL. Four clicks right.

Ron

I will be up in a tree with a blow gun using poison dart's. then drop down on them like a spider monkey:D

Eagle34

50cc
Endeavour fly over

Check this out. This flew over my building this morning. Was supposed to happen Monday but due to bad weather it was postponed till today. Next scheduled stop is the Houston area, then on to Ft. Bliss for a refuel, then on to California where it will do a couple of flyovers then on to its new home in Sacramento. Pretty cool to see.

I work at a NASA facility and the rocket motors for the Shuttle program were tested here. As part of the farewell the Endeavour did a flyover of our site and the Michoud facility in Chalmette, LA (where the solid booster rockets were assembled) on its way to its new home. Pretty awesome to see, flew over at 1500 ft. there were about 1000 people in front of the main building, friends, family, workers, and fans. Quite the turnout for less than 2 minutes of excitement, especially at 8:15 AM. NASA-SST-1.jpg

hone

150cc
You still have to do some pretty good carving on the EF spinner to make room for a woodie. At least for an XOAR.

What size spinner is that? I've had them for my 48'' and 60'' planes and never had to carve anything. I really like their spinners and used them with xoar, falcon, apc, and protek props without a problem.